Canine Massage Therapists are animal professionals who use their knowledge of anatomy,physiology and Massage techniques to improve an animals physical well being.
Canine Remedial Massage can relax muscles, stimulate circulation and enhance the range of movement.
Canine Remedial Massage services benefits those dogs who are
- Senior with arthritic conditions
- Post surgical dogs from orthopaedic surgery
- Neurological Spinal Patients
- Medical conditions affecting dogs mobility, general well being and greatly improve muscle atrophy.
Rachel has now joined the Yanchep Veterinary Nursing Team and is available to offer these services to your beloved Canine Companion.
Rachel has the skills,knowledge and experience to be able to treat your dog with compassion, evaluate your Canines needs and provide a quality remedial massage and support their mobility, relaxation and recovery.
Rachel has gained extensive further education and holds certifications in
- Canine Remedial Massage Therapy
- Canine Hydrotherapy
- Canine Sports Medicine
- Canine Wheelchair Technician
- Integrated Rehabilitation into Veterinary Practice
- Therapeutic Handling of Canine Rehabilitation Certificate
- Member of Australian Canine Rehabilitation Association
- Registered Veterinary Nurse Western Ausrralian Veterinary Surgeons Board
Initial Canine Remedial Massage appointments allow 45mins
Canine Remedial Massage appointments allow 30 mins
Please see Dr Sam or Dr Andrew for a referal for a Canine Remedial Massage.